Introduction to Graph Databases
Presentation at Big Data Day LA
Many organizations have adopted graph databases - IoT, health care, financial services, telecommunications and governments. This talk, based on our research and implementation of a graph database at Sanguine, a startup based in LA, dives into a few use cases and equips attendees with everything they need to start using a graph database.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 3:20 Use cases for graph databases
- 4:57 Advantages of graph databases
- 9:43 Which graph database is good for me?
- 18:09 Play time with Neo4j!
- 19:09 Play time with Cayley!