Graph databases workshop
Workshop at FOSSASIA Conference, Singapore
(Click on the image above to watch the video of the talk)
Graph databases are the future. Many organizations adopted graph databases - IoT, health care, financial services, telecommunications and governments. What are the reason for this trend? What are the use cases and what are the Open Source databases you should look into for your use case? We'll dive into a few of them and equip the attendees with everything they need to start using a graph database. This workshop is based on our research and implementation of graph databases at Sanguine, a startup based in Los Angeles.
- 0:00 Adventure Time socks
- 5:30 Use cases for graph databases
- 8:10 Advantages of graph databases
- 13:50 Which graph database is good for me?
- 30:00 Play time with Neo4j!
- 40:20 Play time with Cayley!
- 5 minutes introduction to Cayley - https://www.youtube.com/embed/J5o2Uh1JxKw
- Intro to graph dbs and deep dive into Cayley's query language https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9kWbPmSyCI
- Building a knowledge graph with Cayley - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOwrBEeQss